Where are the Local Listings?
Where are the Local Listings? They're on my new website Locally Owned Locally Made Gosford at lhttp://locallygosford.blogspot.com.au/.
Feedback made urgent the moving of the Local Listings to the new site, so they can flourish without having to be hunted down on this site.
Locally Owned Locally Made Gosford will have live links to businesses websites and business phone numbers for tradespeople and others who don’t need websites. When I first go live, I’ll be putting up some live links and phone numbers for free until I have things sorted out and I’m ready to charge (standard) pay-per-click rates. Enjoy!
Friday, 1 September 2017
Today's Pages
Neera Road Umina Beach is the second tiny house site in the Gosford area. You can find out what a "tiny house" is here: Tiny House Site
Gosford's skyline has subtly but changed: http://changinggosford.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/subtle-but-definite-skyline-change-in.html
Come back next week for more changes to the small town of Gosford, set on the edge of the sparkling Brisbane Water, just an hour from Sydney. Or get updates delivered to your inbox by typing your email address into the box in the sidebar to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Crane Count, 22nd September 2018 The best way to look at this map is on your computer at home but I know many of you can enbiggen it o...
-
Bonython Tower site, November 2017 All the visible work done on this site since last week seems to have been done on the loading dock, ...
-
Whole of the site, 2nd March 2018 The whole of the site, or as much as can be photographed anymore from the roof of the Imperial C...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice.